Friday 12 December 2014

When I grow up I want to be a gamer!

Hey!

I wouldn't consider myself as a gamer as such maybe a flash gamer but I like to do stuff with others or share something with them and I have grown up playing card games like Skip Bo and Go Fish but also board games like Cluedo and Monopoly
My favorite games have always been console and flash games! So I am going to do a wee discussion of some of my favorite games and where I started out.

My first real game experience was with the good old SEGA! Showing my age a little there : /
I played a game called ALEX THE KID, it had the best music and was in that 2D style I loved it, as you may have guessed you are a character called Alex and you go on adventures killing squids and epic jumping levels that took me ages guys!. Also obviously I then got into MARIO games and things like TETRIS haha

I think my first proper computer game was an emulator for POKEMON YELLOW. you know the one where its really annoying having Pikachu follow you EVERYWHERE! That really started my love of Pokemon as I never had a Game Boy or any device like that I had a friend with the emulator on his computer and that's all we did when I went to his house.

                                                        Pokemon Yellow with Pikachu                   



Alex the kid on SEGA!
I am very ashamed to say I never played ZELDA… I know so bad but I have started playing it now so I think that can make up for it!!!

I then went through a phase of such random games, at home we have a collection of PlayStation 1 and PlayStation 2 games, which was one of the first consoles I got, on those was stuff like TEKKAN (Love these games) and COOL BOARDERS also JAMES BOND

It’s hard because I had a older brother and sister who loved it too so I had to share what games we could get. On PlayStation 2 we had a lot of racing games like GRAND TURISMO which I liked,we probably have like nearly all of them too... along with most every other racing game from motorbike, dirt bike, car and off road type racing but also as I got older we got GRAND THEFT AUTO games, chill and adventure games like BUZZ Quizzes (Even the kid ones) and CRASH BANDICOOT of course.

We also did get a niNintendo64 which was literally the coolest thing ever to get when I was younger playing games like YOSHI (Still one of my favorite characters ever!) and because I had older siblings JAMES BOND again! These were the coolest design of a disc as well it went like the SEGA and you just plugged it in at the top!

    
                  Crash!                               RACING YO!

  
                  YOSHI!!!

Now as I am older, I still obviously play all the above mentioned games! Although I don’t play the new Pokemon, my favorite generations are first and second after that they start to get really weird (WHY DID THEY EVOLVE MEWTWO!!!!!) I have played red, green, yellow, I think I tried to get blue, a little of crystal, and sapphire.

I have branched out a little and have played FABLE and DIABLE I particular loved DIABLO 3 with the extension was such a good game, these are adventure games where you can follow a story or go out on your own and train particularly with Diablo. I have played a little online gaming such as GUILD WARS 2, a mmorpg I believe where you train up do quests and mix with others online and HEROS OF NEWERTH, which is online game where you have 3 different types if gameplay and a large vary of characters to pick from, which I quite enjoyed. I’m not playing my flash gaming sites now like KONGREGATE and ARMOR GAMES as much now but are still fun from time to time.

       
DIABLO 3                                 FABLE!

                                   HON

There are so many awesome games and I can’t wait to get into them and maybe become a real gamer!


I hope you are doing well and have a great day

Peace : )

(All pictures either from there wiki or a classic internet search I own nothing)

No comments:

Post a Comment