Thursday 11 December 2014

TV Stuff YO

Hey!

I love TV, I don't know what it is I just have always been a fan of it though I still went outside and did all of that stuff as a kid I mean I lived outside but I also had this love of TV. This hasn't changed since I have gotten older its just changed in preference as to what I like to watch!

When I was a kid around 8-12 I really loved POKEMON and DRAGON BALL Z those were the types of shows I loved, I was a little bit of a tom boy where I liked the action type shows, MEGA MAN, X MEN, ZOIDS, I even watched a little DIGIMON.
Still a good show!
CUTE POKEMON!














Like any action adventure type of show I loved it, but I also loved documentary shows, which seems kinda weird but it was like a family thing to sit down and see what was on NATIONAL GEOGRAPHICS or the DISCOVERY CHANNEL that however hasn't changed as I have gotten older still love that stuff yo! must be the scientist in me!


Love me some docos!

What has changed is I like to watch the most random shows, I like the classic shows you know TRUE BLOOD, VAMPIRE DIARIES (guilty!) GILMORE GIRLS to name a few. I love the whole idea of sitcoms the happy go lucky nothing too serious chill funny type of shows like FRIENDS that was a awesome show and started I think around when I was born!



Still re watch this all the time!
One of my all time favorites!















I do have a guilty pleasure though... Reality TV I don't know what it is but I just like that crap and it is at times such crap JERSEY SHORE, GEORDIE SHORE or THE VALLEYS are some of the classic type of reality TV I have watched but I do have a little bit of variety. I do love the show THE CHALLENGE, which is a competition show with people from the real world and road rules series and THE REAL WORLD this show puts 7 stranges into a house and see what happens, they do have goals and do have to work sometimes which are a little different to anything else I have watched and its got more to it in my opinion. I also love those food channel shows that I would kinda classify as reality or competition like CUPCAKE WARS! So good but so random.
Awesome show
Bit of a laugh really











One of my all time favorite channel at home was the FOOD CHANNEL my full guilty pleasure, even though it makes you so unbelievably hungry its just fun to sit down and learn to bake! I did get some recipe ideas from that channel! Didn't turn out as good as the ones on TV but hey I tried!
OM NOM NOM!

I do totally get that there is some crap TV shows out there like beyond bad and I think sometimes I watch them!. I am totally a believer of not letting it rule your life! it is a great way to get over a reading slump though just saying GILMORE GIRLS helped me a lot!.
I do like being outside and going to do stuff and I think people forget about that sometimes especially the younger generation which frustrates me, as a kid I was constantly outside and I think they should be more instead of always watching TV or playing with some other device
#90sKid

What kinds of shows do you guys reading this watch!?

I hope you are doing well and have a great day
Peace : )

(Images from around the web, I own nothing but the words and opinions)

No comments:

Post a Comment