Monday 15 December 2014

Movies at the cinema I want to see right now!

Hey!

I thought since I did a book one I might as well do a movie one!, this is just a list of movies in theaters or just about to come out. They are numbered but that doesn't mean anything! I’m trying not to spoil too much sorry if I do! Here we go 5 movies I want to see right now!

1.The Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part 1

This is he 3rd movie in the Hunger Games franchise! I have read all of the books so I am super excited to see whats going to happen, I have heard already such good things that its a great adaptation where not only does it stick tot he book it actually adds things to it making it better! One of these things being Effie, which I’m excited to see how she is going to fit into the series
This movie is about the aftermath of the quarter quell where Katniss has escaped and district 12 is gone! DUN DUN DUUUUUNNNNN!!!!! It should be very good and very sad, I’m getting ready for all the feels!

2. The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies

I’m super excited to see how this is going to end! This follows he awesome Hobbit Bilbo and a bunch of dwarfs after they have got tot he end of there journey but then shit goes down! I loved the lord oft he rings a lot, ist probably one of my favorite series and I’m really excited to see where Peter Jackson is going to take it (He is from New Zealand! Represent!!) I know that a lot of people are not happy that the Hobbit book by J.R.R Tolkien as it is such a small book, I personally haven’t been able to read it just yet but am definitely going to! I’m ready to sit for 3 hours yo! Now in theaters

3. Into the woods

This is a soon to be released movie and is not out yet but it will be soon I believe in February!
The movie is take on fairy tales and it is also just so you guys all know it has singing but it also has an amazing cast Johnny Depp, Anna Kendrick, Emily Blunt, and Meryl Streep to name just a few which is super exciting. Its like an intertwined story of a number of different fairy tales such as Cinderella, Rapunzel and the wolf. I don’t know heaps about it but I think its a cool concept and sounds really cool plus I love a good musical now and then and the line up heaps me decide as I love Meryl Streep.

4. Night at the Museum: The Secret of the Tomb

So there is another night at the museum movie and I know that sounds bad but I kinda like them! Yes they have been over done a bit and probably should have stopped at the first one but I kinda like the idea of museum displays coming to life as I love Museums yo!
It follows again Larry the night guard played by Ben Stiller who I really like I find him funny (loved something about Mary!) as the magic that makes the museums come a live starts to wear off! It brings a lot oft he old characters from the first couple of movies such as Robin Williams and Owen Wilson plus new characters played by Rebel Wilson and more.
Its a great kids movie fort he holidays as it comes out in most countries the middle of December so that's good. I’m ready for some feel good action!

5. Gone Girl

This is already out in theaters and has been so hyped since the movie has started to come out, the book is by Gillian Flynn. I haven’t read the book and everyone says that its best to go into it not knowing whats going to happen so I don’t know much about the book or the movie. All I know its hat ist a crazy thriller type movie where a husbands wife goes missing and he gets the blame!
I like these suspense movies and I hope that its actually good, I might just see the movie first and maybe pick up the book later. It has some good actors in it with Ben Affleck who is definitely good in these kinds of movies and the female lead is Rosamund Pike, I have seen a few other movies and I think she is alright. Hopefully this movie lives up tot he hype and is good I’m ready to be on the edge of my seat!

That is my list, there are obviously heaps of movies that I haven’t seen and really want to but I think that list would go forever!

I hope you are doing well and have a great day
Peace : )

(All Pictures from IMDB if you want more info!)

No comments:

Post a Comment