Monday 8 December 2014

Books I really want to read right now!

Hey!

There are a number of books right now that I'm really interested in reading or continuing on with a series so here is my top 5 I WANT TO READ books as of right now

1. Ignite Me by Taherah Mafi

I'm a little late on this series but I have recently been able to read it and have fallen in love with the series!. This is the 3rd Novel in the Shatter Me  series after Shatter Me and Unravel Me, there are also 2 novellas, one Destroy Me and the Other Fracture Me which I still haven't read either!.
I love the idea of this book and I feel like the best way to read this series is to know nothing about it! It really made me love the series more to go in blind and not know the story or themes, all I will say is it follows Juliette and she is awesome!.
Great characters, story and setting, its a great read with fantastic writing skills. Awesome job Taherah Mafi!

2. Origin by Jennifer L Armentrout

This is also a series that I am late on as the last book has already come out, this is the 4th book in the Lux series by Jennifer L Armentout. It is a Sci-Fi series about Aliens, I'm saying that because it does say on the back, it follows Katy as she moves into a new house next to a extremely hot and extremely arrogant next door neighbor. The story that unfolds I found exciting, energetic and I couldn't put the other books down so I am very excited as to where this series will go and how it will end! Plus I love the romance in this series, I'm a sucker for a good romance but the action makes it a win win for me!


3. All The Light We Can Not See by Anthony Doerr

This book has had a lot of buzz on BookTube and has seen to be such a moving story!. I don't know too much about it but the premise seems so great, its about a blind french girl  living in Nazi occupied Paris and a orphaned German boy who joins the army. Its about there stories but also how there stories combine, and I'm really excited to see where it could go. I haven't read a lot of books set during world war 2 but I think this one has all the feels for a great winter night!

4. The Bronze Horseman by Paullina Simons


I have wanted to start this series for such a long time! And I don't know why I have never read it, it is set in Russia during world war two when the Germans have started to try invade, it follows Tatiana who is 17, and she meets Alexander a soldier and instantly there is an attraction. However her older sister seems to fancy him as well and the story unfolds from there. Its supposed to be a gripping story with all the feels, which is probably been one of the reasons I haven't red it as its quite intimidating!
I do hope to start it soon just have to prepare for all the feels!

5. Reborn by C.C Hunter

This is actually the first book in the After Dark series, which follows the life of sassy Della Tsang as she tries to battle through the normal life of being a teenager and also a vampire!, This is a side series to the shadow falls series. This series is set at a school for supernatural beings from vampire and fae to werewolves and shapeshifters. I have read the shadow falls series and was excited to see C.C Hunter continue with a different point of view this time, its a care free read and a very easy read. The story is cool and I enjoyed reading from Kylie's point of view where you get introduced to the series and her 2 best friends Miranda and Della. I loved the character of Della and can't wait to read what she gets up to!

These are just some of the books I hope to read, hopefully over the winter season! The To Be Read pile I have is just continuing to grow with the great new novels that they come out with, woop woop I love books : )

I hope you are doing well and have a great day
Peace : )

(All pictures from Goodreads.com, if you want more info)

No comments:

Post a Comment