Tuesday 16 December 2014

Part 1 in my Top 10 TV Shows for now!

Hey!

Today I feel like doing a top 10 TV shows that I love and always will, however I am going to limit this to real life shows because if I had everything I would get stuck writing for ever! And these are both shows that are still going but also some are sadly finished...
This will be part 1 today and then part 2 tomorrow just so the blogs don't get too long yo!
They are in no particular order even though they are numbered, I'm not good at deciding what TV show I like best or movie or book...

1. Once upon a time

This hasn't been going for very long but I just fell in love with it!, It is about a woman who finds her son that she gave away on her doorstep, she agrees to take him home and stumbles upon StoryBrook a town that's
not quite right... its full of fairytale characters transported from a curse by the evil queen!. I like it because I have always been a fan of fairy tales, it has everyone Peter Pan, Snow White, Cinderella and even Rumpelstiltskin!. Its in its fourth season now and just went on a break! Love it though and all the feels!
2. True Blood

I know that this series was based on the Sookie Stackhouse novels by Charlaine Harris but I have never read the series and I think that was why I enjoyed the series so much! Because I didn't compare it to anything, I could just take the show as it was. It follows Sookie Stackhouse in a small southern town called Bon Temps in a world where vampires are out and it goes through there interactions with humans!. It had 7 seasons which finished this year! It very much sucked to have this series finish but I liked the ending and its a great series!

3. Revenge

I loved this series in its first few seasons as I loved the actors that were in it and was interested to see how a show with the main concept of revenge would work! It follows Emily Thorne whose father was sent to prison for a crime he never committed, this is her story as she trys to take down the people that betrayed her father!. I love Emily VanCamp in this its such a different side compared to her in Everwood, this show is still going and is at the half way mark of its fourth season, not as good as the start but excited to see where the series is going!

4. Reign

This is a new love for me! I only discovered it at the middle of the year but it started in 2013, and it has become my new favourite thing! It is loosely based off the life of Mary Queen of Scots in 1557 France, as she is betrothed to the Prince of France Francis (I find that funny!). I have always loved history and even though it does differ from the history books its still a great show to watch! It has a bit of everything from action to romance and political issues of the time.
Its full of some Australian and New Zealand actors which could be why I like it more! It is half way through its second season and oh the feels!

5. The Challenge


I first discovered this show from another show on this list later on but I have now fallen in love with the action of this show. This show takes cast members from the real world and road rules where they make teams or in pairs and compete in different challenges to win cash money! Its great because its so different one season you can have teams VS each other or it could be rivals! It has everything witty banter, romance and action as some of the tasks they do are really hard physical and mental stamina.Putting 20 odd people in a house together for a long time there is always going to be trouble. This show is still going and the new season Battle of the Exs 2 starts next year woop woop!

This is part 1 so get ready for part 2 tomorrow to finish the list!
I hope you are doing well and have a great day

Peace : )

(Pictures from Imdb if you want more info)

No comments:

Post a Comment