Wednesday 17 December 2014

Part 2 of some of my favourite TV Shows!

Hey!

Here is Part 2 of my Top 10 TV Shows I love!, they are in no particular order same with the last list and they are just of my real life shows not anime or anything cause then I would have to write forever and this is only a small list as I do have more but these are just good as yo!

6. Friends

Its funny to think that this show started around when I was born! And once I started to watch this when I was around 12 but re watched them over and over because I actually started to understand the jokes then haha. It follows the everyday lives of six friends living in New York city, it has the ups and downs of friendships and relationships! Plus it has some great actors and actresses at the start of there career such as Jennifer Aniston, Matt LeBlanc and Lisa Kudrow. It gave you all the feels and was just a great series, sadly it has finished now and people still hope to have a movie made of what happens next!

7. Gilmore Girls

This show is probably one of my favourite shows of all time! It taught me so much and especially that it was a good thing to be a book worm as one of the main characters was!. It follows the life of single mum Loralai Gilmore and her teenage daughter also called Loralai but everyone calls her Rory, its great to watch Rory grow up and go through high school then collage plus all of the drama that comes along with growing up! Loralai doesn't get off easy either as it follows her ever changing love life and dysfunctional relationship with her parents. This show has finished but there is always hopes that the show will be made into a what happened next movie like a number of shows on this list!

8. The Real World

This is a great show and one of my guilty pleasures! It is a reality show where every season it follows 7 individuals as they move in together a city and love together. The show really just shows what happens when people stop being polite and get real which is the catchphrase too. I like it because it puts people with different back grounds and ideas on life together where a lot of drama and romance can happen but its important to show there are different types of people and that the world needs to be more accepting. This show and its other road rules lead to the creation of another show of my list the challenge, its a great show and does give you the feels! A new season called the real world skeletons starts in December!

9. Veronica Mars

This is another show that has been cancelled and this one only lasted 3 seasons which I think is terrible! It followed Veronica Mars a detective of sorts as she goes through the fun that is high school, her dad is a private detective and she works for him but also she does jobs for her classmates and is trying to solve a murder!. The one good thing about this is the actors and actresses I love Kristin Bell who plays the main character in the series and it introduced us to some good heartthrobs at the time Teddy Dunn and Jason Dohring!. We did get a bit extra though as with the help of Kick starter program they managed to get enough money to make the movie and the Veronica Mars movie was released in 2014. Still miss this series such a good show!
10. Gold Rush

This is a documentary show on the discovery channel where I am from and is a good one at that, I was trying to think of which one to add but there is just so many this spot really is just for documentaries. I watch a lot and about almost every topic such as deadliest catch or river monsters and a number of ones looking inside old buildings to find out there secrets. Gold Rush is about 4 or so parties who are mining in Canada and the United states, its about there journey to get gold and there relationships within each of there groups, it even had a season when one group went to south america to try there luck over there, the gold mining isn't always the problem its finding the gold, dealing with the environment and also each other. I love me some docos yo! 


I hope you are doing well and have a great day
Peace : ) 

(Pictures from Imdb if you want more info)

No comments:

Post a Comment