Thursday 26 March 2015

Started my youtube food channel obsession!

Hey!
I wanted to make a blog about my favourite games but I have become a little crazy about cooking YouTube videos!

I am a wannabe baker and cook, I'm not very good and the stories I could tell would be a bit embarrassing! Let's just say you need to pick the right dish to cook things in and they won't burn or take 3 hours...

So today I want to show 3 YouTube channels that have some amazing ideas mainly desserts but these are some amazing things that they create and I think that needs to be shared!

The first is called How to Cook that!

Mars Bar Brownie Cheescake! I NEED THIS!
This is hosted by Ann Reardon and she is a qualified food scientist and dietitian. Her channel has a lot of really awesome desserts from themed cakes and cupcakes of TV shows or Movies but also more adult desserts great for dinner parties! I of course love the themed cakes and she even has tips for each process even frostings and how to cook with chocolate. I like that a lot of her recipes are child friendly so even I could do them! She even did some videos cooking these cake in a packet from Japan, looked good but don't know if it would taste so good. 

These are so cute!
Her videos are so easy to follow and you would think some of these would be really hard but she explains it in such a good way and gives so many tips on her website and in her videos that anyone could do it. I love the Emoji cheesecakes and the Mars bar brownie cheesecake (Yes this is a real thing!).

I love that she has some great tutorials for simple things like frosting a cake but also does themes like social media or something nice for Valentines day, you guys should check her out she is great! Pictures can be found on her website or social media’s!

You can find her youtube channel Here and her website Here

Rainbow Cake!
The next Youtube cooking channel is My Cupcake Addiction!

This channel is hosted by Elise and I believe she has a good team behind her, she makes amazing desserts and themed ones too! She has a lot of movie and TV show sort of themed desserts from biscuits, cakes, cupcakes and more.
They have done a lot of events of the year such as easter, christmas and valentines day but also they do children ideas as well such as frozen, Spongebob but also a lot of novelty desserts like animals and she even made a giant Twix bar (NO JOKE). I love there videos because there are different, and it also shows travels around the world but also interviews that they have done for really good causes like How to Cook That.

Great Tutorials on how to make cupcakes pretty!

Frozen Cake Pops

Even makes stuff with skittles!









I just wish I was good enough to try making a giant twix bar, but they also have heaps and heaps of Tutorials on how to make compnaents for decoration and companents for the desserts themselfs. I like the detail she goes into like all of these channels I talk about today and I like her decoration tutorials I have learned a lot. All of these videos just make me so hungry!

I think there videos are easy to follow and informative its not just taking you through the steps its more than that and I really love watching all the videos when they come out! You guys should check her out! All the pictures are from there Social Media so check those out!

The Youtube link is Here!

The last Channel I want to talk about is Nerdy Nummies!

Marshmallow GrahamCrackers
This channel is hosted by Rosanna Pansino, and unlike my other 2 channels who are from Australia she is from America!

I love her videos because it lets me express my inner nerd! MOst of the desserts she makes have a nerdy theme to them, she has made doctor who, star wars, diablo 3, and even spongebob plus so much more!
Game of Throne Pizzas!

For Adults, Skittle Vodka (Diablo 3)










I like that her videos are really easy to follow and she is a great entertainer to watch, she does a lot of collaborations as well which help to introduce you to even more amazing youtube cooking peeps. I really enjoy the variety that the desserts come in, there is something for everyone Games, TV shows, Movies or even making foods in the shapes of desserts. Plus there is heaps of different types of desserts cupcakes, cakes, biscuuits, cake pops and even savory things such as pizzas (I love her Game of Thrones inspired Pizzas!)
She has even made her own music video, it was about great combonations so she even followed that up with a video about great food combinations which were some awesome ideas! Like all of these channels she is so talented when it comes to decorating her desserts especially they are all amazing at cupcakes, I love Nerdy Nummies Kirby inspired cupcake.



Valentine for the Computer Gamer!

Cute mini burgers!













She has great recipes and is so funny to watch you guys should all check her out! All the pictures are from her Social Media so check her channel for more links

Her Youtube channel is Here!

I have loved discovering all of these awesome channels and all of the awesome food iddeas on them! I wish I could show you all of the amazing things they have made but you all should go and check them out. Especially if you love baking or just want a good idea and place to start

I hope your doing well and have a great day
Peace : )

No comments:

Post a Comment