Saturday 14 March 2015

ARC REVIEW COMING SOON!

Hey!

So a week ago or so I wrote a blog about a author I really liked Claudia Gray as her new book was just being released! She also was giving out ARC's (Advance Reader Copies) and so having just started a blog I thought that it would be cool to ask for a copy and so I did...

AND today I got the package, it was quite unexpected as I hadn't heard a definite reply but gosh I was so excited!

I got Sorceress the 3rd and final book in the Spellcaster series

I love her writing style and the stories that she makes up so I am super excited to say once I have read my ARC I will be doing a full review of the series coming up in the next few weeks, I will be trying to make it as spoiler free review but I will say before if there is. And whats even cooler was that the copy was even signed by her! Not only is it my first ARC but my first SIGNED book I feel very grateful and the covers are really pretty. I just hope I can help spread the word about this author. SHe has a number of great books and I think she is definitely worth checking out!

I feel really thankful to be given the chance to do a review so I'm really excited and plus I love the books this author writes and can't wait to find out what happens in the end!


Look out for this upcoming review my first!

I hope your doing well and have a great day!
Peace : )

No comments:

Post a Comment