Friday 6 February 2015

Sweet Temptation!!!!!!!!!

Hey!

Another book that I am super excited about! This book follows Kaidan Rowes experience of the events in the Sweet Evil Trilogy by Wendy Higgins.

The Sweet Trilogy (Sweet Evil, Sweet Peril and Sweet Reckoning) follows Anna Whitt as her life changes and she is introduced to the world of the Dukes who all manage Sins!

Sweet Evil Synopsis:

"Embrace the Forbidden
What if there were teens whose lives literally depended on being bad influences?

This is the reality for sons and daughters of fallen angels. Tenderhearted Southern girl Anna Whitt was born with the sixth sense to see and feel emotions of other people. She's aware of a struggle within herself, an inexplicable pull toward danger, but it isn't until she turns sixteen and meets the alluring Kaidan Rowe that she discovers her terrifying heritage and her willpower is put to the test. He's the boy your daddy warned you about. If only someone had warned Anna.

Forced to face her destiny, will Anna embrace her halo or her horns?"

I must say that you do need to read the original trilogy to fully get and understand this new novel but I totally recommend this series its great! The characters are funny and unique and the world is such an interesting change on the normal demon and angel ideas, plus it has a very hot guy, a couple actually. I think People who like Jennifer L Armentrout would potentially love this series.

Book 3
Book 1
Book 2
I will say I went into it not expecting a lot thinking oh yeah read books like this before but I really enjoyed it and it was different then I was expecting all of the books were 4 - 4.5 STARS!

So with this upcoming new book the author has got a artist to do some designs for quotes and I thought that I would share one with you guys! I will say the original trilogy is a YA Novel however this would be for a older YA readers maybe even cross over to the adult genre is what the author is saying. The book is set for a September 8th release as far as I know. Here is a link to the Goodreads page if you want some more information: Goodreads. Also just a heads up the cover is supposed to be released in a few days on February the 8th! I will try post a picture on my Twitter when it comes out so head over and give me a follow if your interested!

Here is the teaser, art by Jennifer Munswami and Quote by Wendy Higgins!

Super pretty, more info on Wendy's blog and Goodreads
More Info on Wendy's blog (Wendy's Blog) and on Goodreads

I'm super excited about this and I hope people start getting excited too!

I hope you are doing well and have a great day
Peace : )

No comments:

Post a Comment