Sunday 8 February 2015

Streaming and Twitch!

Hey!

So I have discovered something a couple of months ago (Probably why I haven't been posting as much as I wanted to... My Bad) And that is TWITCH!

Twitch is a site where you can watch people who play a bunch of different games, I think its a great idea and really actually want to give it a go, as you all may know from a couple of my other posts I am a Wannabe gamer, I like to think I can actually game but really I can't much.
Twitch website Here
But watching these guys play makes me want to play so many more games! Guild Wars 2, Darkest Dungeon, Heros of Newerth, Counter Strike, H1z1, and so so much more. I have been watching a couple of streamers that I have come to love watching, they are so funny and its great how you can talk to them through chat with other people following but also its cool how if you need tips for games or even just info about good gamer set ups a lot of them will give you there 2 cents about it

I have been trying to also look for new games to play too because there are heaps and heaps of games and heaps and heaps of different people too so if you don't like the first one you find you will totally find another.

I have found that I like Cohhcarnage who is a really interactive with the people in chat and the people who sub to him. He plays some survival games but also RPGs (role playing games for the ones like me who don't know much) and he is funny but if your more of a fan of play constantly and not so much talking and interaction then he may not be for you. To be honest one of the reasons I like Cohh is the fact that he does talk lots and that he does explain and give tips.
Cohhs Twitch Here
Cohhs website Here














Another streamer I have found who I like is Lirik, he play a bit of everything and is very popular on twitch where a lot of his streams he will have like 30,000 people watching him! He has some cool days where he will play games that his subs vote for and he talks and has a lot of interesting conversations though he does swear... a lot hahaha. But he has a lot of opinions on different gaming devices and different games, I do really love the wide variety of games he does end up playing especially on sub sunday!

Liriks twitch can be found here!
I would keep listing streamers but that would make this post mega long, watching people play games makes me want to play games and I am hoping to get into playing more games its just quite expensive especially to get a good gaming computer, Gosh darn it! It is cool though that if you miss there live stream you can still watch parts of it later and a lof of the streamers also have youtube channels for some best bits!


If you guys know any cool streamers let me know and definitely check Twitch out if you like games, I even found some kiwi streamers!

I hope your doing well and have a great day!
Peace :)

(I own nothing all of the links are from twitch and the pictures from there youtubes)

No comments:

Post a Comment