Tuesday 6 January 2015

Christmas Books!

Hey!

Doing a book post today of the 4 books I got for Christmas!

REDEEMED By P.C and Kristin Cast
Love These Covers

This is the finale in the House of Night series, this is the 12 book and I just had to get it!
The House of Night series follows Zoey Redbird as she gets marked to become a Vampire, however she gets a different kind of tattoo and some interesting powers!
I know that a lot of people don't like this series but I started it when it came out and then just wanted to know what was going to happen next so I have read this far.
I do have issues with the series obviously but I am not one to stop reading a series even if its not a favourite of mine, for me this is a 3 star series but I am excited to see how its going to end!

ORIGIN and OPPOSITION By Jennifer L Armentrout

These 2 books are the last in the Lux series which follows a blogger Katy as she discovers her neighbours are aliens and she finds herself getting pulled deeper into there world.
I love this series as I am a fan of Jennifer having read a couple of the other series she has out, she is great at making funny characters and a good plot. Plus she has a great way of making amazing male leads, Daemon Black is just epic! I can't wait to get the last book as I have already read Origin and some awesome stuff went down pus I love the way she has built the world sometimes you don't get that back story needed to make a fantasy series epic.


IGNITE ME By Tahereh Mafi

I have talked a lot about this book on here because this is a series that I just LOVE IT!
This is the finale in the series and I have been able to read both Novellas that go with the series so super excited to start reading this one!
This follows Juliette has a fatal touch and is locked up by the new government The Re establishment, I don't want to say much because I think this is one of those books where knowing nothing is so much better!
I love Tahereh's writing and the way she has shown such growth in the main characters, I really just hope the ending is good, and I just hope I'm ready for the feels!

Those are the books I got at the moment though I do have an Amazon voucher so excited to buy more books!

I hope you are doing well and have a great day
Peace : )


No comments:

Post a Comment