Sunday 25 January 2015

What I've been doing peeps

Hey!

I have been very bad at writing new posts on my blog at the moment... I actually have got the lovely flu its so much fun... -_- but it has given me some time to read and watch some interesting things
so I thought I would do some what of a update as to what I've been doing : )

Look at that cover yo!
In the reading front I have finished the whole Georgia Nicolson series by the amazing Louise Rennison, normally I don't re read series but I do love to re read this one! Its about a young girl Georgia as she goes through life and because it is set in England it makes me love it so much more, I love the lingo and the way they act its very funny. A good read for young girls (13-15) who don't read a lot and I find these sorts of contemporary reads are better for more non readers.
I have finished 2 series now as well, since I got the awesomeness that is an amazon gift card for Christmas I bought some books and finished both the Lux series by Jennifer L Armentrout and the Shatter Me series by Tahereh Mafi!. I loved both of them obviously they are quite different the first being about aliens and the second being about super humans but they both had such good qualities that made me fall in love with them. Especially Ignite Me the final book in the shatter me series people don't like how it ends but I do and the character growth in that series is very inspiring!.
2nd... Kaidan <3
The 1st Novel

Now I am reading the Sweet Trilogy by Wendy Higgins, its got such a great take on the whole idea of Angels and Demons so enjoying that very much! I have read the first 2 books at the moment and waiting to get the 3rd and final. I don't mean to be a downer and this may be the reason some people don't read these books but the covers... a bit cheesy AH Sorry I do love you books but the covers not my favourite


Always do the claps at the start!
I have started watching the TV show Friends! I couldn't help it, I am on the second season and watching it again is just great its one of my favourite series ever!. I have also started watching the Tudors (Again a show that is old and already finished!) it follows the life of King Henry the 8th of England during his reign and all of those wives! I love history and having the connection to England as I do being from a commonwealth country I like it its an interesting adaption sometimes wrong historically but its good though wouldn't rate for the younger viewer it does have sexual content and violence where even I have turned away though I don't deal the best with that stuff. The cool part about the Tudors though is it does show parts of England and having recently been there it gets me all excited to go back!

Beautiful London, I miss you!


I could do it with my swag!
I have also got into watching streamers on a website called Twitch, I'm probably the last to know when it comes to these things but oh well!. I watch some streamers while they test the game H1z1 which is a survival game available now but in alpha stage so there are some problems to it but the streamers are great! It kinda makes me want to give it a try, I know its harder than having a blog but it seems cool I'm not the best gamer and maybe that would make it better watching me do terribly could make it entertaining...
Maybe I should just do the youtube thing first haha baby steps



I should give it a go even if...
I hope you are doing well and have a great day
Peace : )

No comments:

Post a Comment