Wednesday 30 March 2016

Books Books Books!

Hey!

Books Books Books! So much new book news coming out and I am getting super excited! especially as its about books that I can not wait to read! Gimme Gimme Gimme!

First there are some super exciting release dates coming up for a couple of books that were on my most anticipated lists, so happy to finally have some information about when they are coming Gives me a chance to start a count down!

Creepy Hollow #6 by Rachel Morgan!

We have a title! it will be A Faeries Curse! That is all we get at the moment and she does not have a release date just yet but a title I think is a super good start, especially cause I am so excited that this series is still going on! I love Calla Larkenwood especially as this is the final novel I am super sad to see this series come to an end as I really love the world of Faeries with there badass weapons and so much drama happened in the last novel that I need to read this book. This woman knows how to write a cliff hanger! And the characters are just great so many awesome personalities and I am hoping we get to learn more about the team Calla has around her. I would really recommend reading this series and start from the beginning! Violet is awesome and she is the character in the first few novels and she is just as great as Calla I have the synopsis for the first book in a post further down so go have a look and get this series!



Can't wait for the cover to be revealed I love how beautiful the ones for the rest of the series are! even this teaser looks pretty! #Calla #Violet #HowWillItEnd!


The Arcana Chronicles by Kresley Cole!

I fell in love with this series when I read the first one Poison Princess, its such a interesting concept following the Tarot Cards! Its set in like this crazy world and has some of the most love and hate characters ever! It follows Evangeline 'Evie'  who is wondering what is wrong with her but when everything starts going to crap her and a 'friend' Jack start on an adventure, " An ancient prophesy is being played out, and Evie is not the only one with special powers. A group of twenty-two teens has been chosen to reenact the ultimate battle between good and evil. But it's not always clear who is on which side." That summary hooked me in and the new book is supposed to come out this year BUT still no more inforamtion although she is giving us a bone as in a few months we get DAY ZERO a collection of Novellas told from a number of different characters who we know and some that we will met who according to Kresley are very important! There is so many characters in this series I mean it reminds me of the Hunger Games but a lot more grown up so excited to see what happened to some of the other players in the game! One being Aric ehh!

We have a draft cover and I love it! Can't wait for all of this goodness Summer and Fall of this year!


Moon Chosen by P.C Cast!
We have a cover and a date for this book to be released! AND I am so excited about this the cover and concept seems so cool, I love how P.C Cast writes and the way that it feels so natural plus how she incorporates nature but so much more. Earth walker sounds so awesome and there is even an expert that has come out too, I will leave a link to that below!. I have tried to find more of a summary but for the life of me I can not find it! All I found was Tales of a New World, is the title for the series! which follows a girl named Mari, an Earth Walker with healing powers, and Nik, a boy from a rival clan with whom she forges an alliance. I see forbidden romance and so epic powers plus she is so good at writing characters and personalities so I am excited to see what happens next!
The YA fantasy series begins with Moon Chosen, out Oct. 18, 2016 which is not even that long away and check out that cover I mean I don't even know what it is fully about but I still want and need the book!


PRETTY! the background and colours I would get it for the cover but the idea sounds so interesting gimme gimme gimme! Click HERE for a look into this book

I love book news and can't wait for more!

I hope you are all doing well and have a great day
Peace : )

No comments:

Post a Comment