Monday 26 September 2016

Rewatching TV shows!

Hey!

I love me some TV and some of the classics are always worth having a second look! or third or fourth... So lets talk about 3 of my favourite rewatches!

Probably looked at all of these before but I think you can never have enough especially when there is always buzz around these shows.

FRIENDS!

I just love this show! I can never get enough of it and have rewatched it more then once or twice! I have great memories for sleep over parties at friends where we would rewatch them and everytime you heard that intro you had to do the clap, I bet everyone did that don't lie!
One thing I love about Friends is that you just laugh over and over no matter how many times you have seen them and its great for background noise too when you just need something to watch. Infact I have it on right now!

The friendships and stories are so great and it really was a big deal when it came out as there was not many shows like this before. I think that it can be enjoyed by everyone no matter the age and I think I will rewatch it for ever!

VERONICA MARS

I talk about this show enough as well and I think its just cause I'm so sour about how it all ended! I think this was a show that could have done so much better if it had of aired at the right time! When this came out there was just so many TV shows that were supernatural etc that no one really appreciated it. I am glad for the cult following that did happen with this because we still got a movie out of it as well.

The characters and snarky banter just makes you fall in love with these people and you want them to be happy. It was hard though having a build up and then since the show just got cancelled you never really got an ending to it and it left so much unfinished. I was happy when they managed to still get a movie out of it and that was one of my favourite movies. I just love the mix of mystery with teenage drama and just all around epicness!

GILMORE GIRLS

I love this show! I can not rave more about this, the characters, the relationships and the small town goodness makes this show hard not to love! Its really great to see the relationship between mother and daughter plus there banter together is actually my favourite thing ever! It also is so relatable too watching Rory go through everything that normal teenage girls do is one of the reasons I think the show did so well!

I was not happy with how the show ended just because that wasn't what the person who wrote the series wanted, there was a lot of drama and the created left the series before season 7. So it does make me happy to see it going back to its roots in the new netflix series! To see how the show should have ended!

I'm a TV buff so if anyone has more shows I should watch let me know asap!
I hope your doing great and have a great day
Peace :)


No comments:

Post a Comment