Sunday 17 January 2016

Meet Apollo, another teaser from The Power!

Heyo!

So we were given another tiny teaser for the Titan series trailer, I am super excited for this series and the new book The Power which I will be Pre Ordering when I get a chance!

But gosh darn these teasers just make me want more of it! I need me some sneak peeks or something because this world is just so cool! Its got everything I love in a series. This epic world of Gods, there descendants and demigods! but also epic characters with these awesome personalities and put in a couple of epic badass guys and we be good to go!. I Love Seth the main character he has soo many dimensions to his personality and that goes so good with the main girl character Josie who is so down to earth and really relatable.

So here is the teeny trailer of Apollo who I am so excited to see more of and get his back story in this world because he has always been a big part of The Covenant world originally. I'm ready for some badass battles!



Its really close now too, this book comes out on the 23rd of February! so you still got plenty of time to get started in this series and the original series The Covenant. Plus these covers are so awesome for that series too!

HALF-BLOOD
Title: Half-Blood

Author: Jennifer L Armentrout

Series: Covenant #1

Publisher: October 18th 2011 by Spencer Hill Press

Genre: Fantasy/Mythology/YA

Goodreads Synopsis:

"The Hematoi descend from the unions of gods and mortals, and the children of two Hematoi pure bloods have godlike powers. Children of Hematoi and mortals--well, not so much. Half-bloods only have two options: become trained Sentinels who hunt and kill daimons or become servants in the homes of the pures.
Seventeen-year-old Alexandria would rather risk her life fighting than waste it scrubbing toilets, but she may end up slumming it anyway. There are several rules that students at the Covenant must follow. Alex has problems with them all, but especially rule #1:Relationships between pures and halfs are forbidden. Unfortunately, she's crushing hard on the totally hot pure-blood Aiden. But falling for Aiden isn't her biggest problem--staying alive long enough to graduate the Covenant and become a Sentinel is.
If she fails in her duty, she faces a future worse than death or slavery: being turned into a daimon, and being hunted by Aiden. And that would kind of suck."

This series started it all for me with Jennifer L armentrout and I still love this series today, it was one of the reasons why I am so excited for the Titan series.
I am hoping for some more teasers soon and then finally the full trailer, these are great books and if you love mythology you will really enjoy these!

Hope your doing well and have a great day
Peace : )

No comments:

Post a Comment