Wednesday 16 September 2015

Gaming Hype!

Hey!

I have been trying to get more into gaming over the last few months and have found myself trying to get into different games that I haven't really given a go plus playing some old favourites too

A shock game that I find myself enjoying was Terraria, I have talked about this game before and to be honest after watching some twitch and finding out about it I wasn't so sure if it would be my kind of game I mean I have had a few experiences with Minecraft and didn't really like it so was worried that this might be too similar. BUT I gave it a go and did a play through on Twitch with my BF (You can check out his channel if you like Nobodys_me, shameless promo sorry haha) And I really did enjoy it, we did it sort of slowly and went through all of the boss fights, I even beat the last boss without cheesing him! And got some cool as looking accessories not going to lie, I loved that aspect getting such cool items and even cooler how the devs put there mark on it by each making there own accessories.

I would give this game a 4 stars, just because its a good game but can get boring at times and it definitely best if you play with someone. There is a lot to discover which is what makes games fun but with this there can be a lot of trying and its a lot harder than it looks!

The other game that I have gotten back into which is an old favourite of mine, and that is Diablo 3. There is a new season so I have started a new character with that, a wizard cause I have always like that but I may get a witch doctor too. I have already done the story and is one of the reasons I always rate this game a 5 star one because I really love the story! But with the new update there is more loot to get and new builds to create to see how fast you can get through the adventure levels such as rifts and bounties! There is even harder levels which is great to watch people try do the bosses and mobs have so much health it can get a little frustrating but I enjoy playing it and watching it too, there are some great people streaming it on twitch.

This will always be a favourite of mine no matter what and I love that they keep bringing out new items and ways to play keeps the game interesting and exciting. Plus I love getting a good group either of friends or just people from around the world to take down a rift guardian!

There are a number of other games that I am wanting to get into having seen a lot of my friends play them and they look really good plus there are some that I just still need to play even though I am kinda scared to!

I would love to try some more shooter games such as CS, Arma, and H1Z1 where they have a lot of shooting skills involved. I know that in H1Z1 you can do a durvival mode where you are not really trying to shoot people just zombies and well surviving but both this and Arma have a Battle Royale that I really want to try since its more like CS where you got to be the last man standing. I think I could do kinda good at it if I practiced and who knows maybe I could record it so you all get a good laugh xD














Other games I want to try would be Guild wars 2, Dark Souls, and Path of Exile. They all have a story base that I have heard is really good, I have played GW2 before but never completed it the way I wanted to as I want to know more of the story. I have heard quite mixed reviews for both Dark Souls and Path of Exile but I think they are definitely worth the try, its good to try something new right? I have heard that Path of Exile is like Diablo which could be a good thing or a bad thing but I am willing to give it a go.






















I am missing games like I once played when I was a kid, I have been thinking a lot about them lately and gosh I miss them! I wish I could play Spyro, I miss that little dragon was such a good game and I think I need to find a way of playing it again. Tekkan was also one of my favourite games growing up, granted I did then just click all of the buttons continuously to see if I could win that way, learnt fast that strategy doesn't work too well...



I need to get my gaming on but that dam TBR of mine is getting too big... I will let you guys know how its doing soon

Hope you are all doing well and have a great day
Peace : )



No comments:

Post a Comment