Tuesday 28 April 2015

I'm Back Baby!

Hey!

I have gotten so bad at posting lately but I have been crazy busy! I now have a job and its super exciting I have done my training and everything and been working there this month, its different but I like it, though it will take some time to get used to that! No more crazy tv show marathons and book marathons!
Yus Job, Yus more blogs

I have started reading again more which has been really nice! I'm still reading Harry Potter and the chamber of secrets, its taking me longer than I would like but other books have been keeping me busy!

New job new books, new shows just can't wait!
I love new things!

I have been watching a lot of Ben of Benjaminoftomes on youtube, you guys should totally check him out, he has such a cool taste in books and I have found so many new authors which I love! I have been reading things by Sarra Cannon, Stacey Marie Brown, Josephine Angelini, RK Ryals, Colleen Gleason and Melissa Wright to name a few! I find it so exciting to find new authors and I love new suggestions so please feel free to leave a comment or talk to me on twitter

I do have some things in the works for the next few weeks as I do plan to write some more blogs and post them on my days off. So first is that I want to do some book reviews, one of the first will be my Spellcaster series by Claudia Gray reviews were I plan to do each book over a 3 week period! But I also hope to do more reviews in general to get the thoughts and feels for these books out. I also really want to do some TV show reviews of a season or of new episodes that are coming out, this is also what I want to do is do some game reviews too

Excited for whats next!
I also don't want to just talk about reading games and TV shows I also want to start a series where I talk about some of the things I face going through being in a different country and some of the ups and downs that come with that, I think I will call it kiwi in Berlin (I'm very original don't you know)

If anyone as any ideas for my blog please totally feel free to leave a comment or tweet me too!


I hope your doing good and have a great day
Peace :)

No comments:

Post a Comment